1. The Cyber Reporting Center is open to both executives and employees and outsiders, and is subject to reporting of violations of laws, ethical standards and internal regulations, and other unjust acts.
2. Reports can be made anonymously or under real name. However, the company may not investigate anonymous reports that do not provide specific evidence.
3. In addition to the Cyber Reporting Center, the company receives reports through various channels such as mail, phone, fax, e-mail, and visits to the managing department.
Act subject to report
1. An act of receiving money, valuables or entertainment from interested parties in relation to duties, or providing convenience beyond the usual level
2. Acts that conflict with the company or pursue personal interests by creating such a relationship
3. Other inappropriate acts that damage the reputation of the company or are judged to be unethical acts
Action against Reporter
1. The department in charge must ensure the confidentiality of the reporter and the contents of the report, and the report will be protected from any other discrimination or disadvantage.
2. A reporter who has been discriminated against or disadvantaged may request protection measures and relief from disadvantages to the department in charge, and in this case, the department in charge will take appropriate measures.
Actions subject to reporting and measures
1. In principle, reporting by real name (For transparency in reporting, such as gossiping about a specific person and spreading false information)
2. Write freely according to the principle of 6-ha, but please fill in as detailed information as possible
3. Cyber reporting, mail, telephone, or face-to-face reporting possible outside the company
Cyber reporting center (ethical management) management department : CTR Holdings Sustainability Management Office
After checking the contents of the report, we will notify you of the processing result, and it will take time (10 to 15 days) for the confirmation procedure by the relevant department.