Under the philosophy of respect for human life and dignity, we design and manufacture products suitable for use through the satisfaction of domestic/foreign laws and regulations and requirements to secure high level of trust of customers.
Under the customer-centered philosophy, we realize the highest level of quality and on-time delivery through the satisfaction of requirements and continuous improvement to achieve customer satisfaction.
Under the philosophy of environmental preservation, we preserve a clean global environment by minimizing impacts to the environment through the satisfaction of laws and regulations and requirements, pollution prevention and continuous improvement.
Occupational Health & Safety
Under the philosophy of the pursuit of happiness for employees, we minimize safety and health risks through the satisfaction of laws and regulations and requirements to secure safety and health of employees and create a pleasant work environment.
Compliance of laws, regulations and code of conduct
1) Central will comply with the laws and regulations of countries where our businesses belong to.
2) Central will comply with the corporate social responsibility management guidelines of Central’s business partners, not just the corporate social responsibility management policy of central.
3) Central will publish the result of CSR results and let everyone know that Central is doing its best for corporate social responsibility.
ANTI-CORRUPTION AND ANTI-BRIBERY
1) Central will comply with the Anti Graft Law, Foriegn Corrupt Practices Act, U.K. Bribery Act and laws related to anti-corruption and prohibition of bribery in areas where our business establishments belong to.
2) Employees of Central will neither offer bribery and money and valuables nor allow receiving such under any situation, and will neither request or promise such act./p>
3) Central will neither offer direct/indirect bribery to any government agency or persons who have interests for the purpose of either induce action beneficial to the company nor accept such.
4) Central will not be involved in unfair acquisition or embezzlement for the purpose of unfair and inappropriate profits.
5) Central will operate internal whistleblowing processes and channels regarding anti-corruption and prohibition of bribery and protect whistleblowers.
6) Central will take necessary measures, such as disciplinary actions for employees who violate anti-corruption and prohibition of bribery according to the regulations of Central.
RESPECTING AND PROTECTING HUMAN RIGHTS
1) Central will support and comply with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, and UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, which have become the foundation for the human rights management system.
2) Central prohibits forced labor, which is against the free will of employees by unjustly restricting the mental and physical freedom of employees.
3) Central complies with the minimum employment age stipulated by the laws and regulations of areas our business establishments belong to and at the same time, bans child labor such as not employing youth less than at least 15 years old, and not assigning safety and health hazard tasks when employing youth less than 18 years old.
4) Central does not discriminate employees in hiring, compensation, promotion, etc. for race, gender, nationality, disability, religion, pregnancy, membership in a labor union, marital status, social status, etc. Also, Central guarantees equal compensation for same jobs and requires employees to complete human rights training.
5) Central gives opportunities for communication among employees, and guarantees freedom of association such as not giving disadvantages to employees for the reasons of membership and activities in a labor union or organizing one.
6) Central complies with the guarantee for minimum wage, overtime payment, provision of rest and vacation specified in the laws and regulations of the areas our business establishments belong to, and contribute to just remuneration and stabilization of livelihood such as promoting the stabilization of livelihood of employees and qualitative improvement of labor conditions.
7) Central complies with the legal working hours of the areas our business establishments belong to and does not force overtime.
8) Central provides a safe and clean working environment to employees and protects workers from hazardous substances.
HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT
1) Central will comply with the laws and regulations related to workplace health and safety in the areas and countries where our business establishments are located at. Central will have a health and safety policy and procedures and implement them and guide and share them in the language understood by employees working at workplaces.
2) Central will not implement any procedure, process or activity not complying with safety policies, regulations and law based on our belief that safety of employes come first.
3) Central will provide a safe and hygienic work environment to employees.
4) When an accident occur at a workplace of Central, we will perform an appropriate corrective action and take a measure for reoccurrence thereof.
1) Central will comply with the laws and regulations related to environment in the areas where business establishments are located at, have an environment policy and procedures and implement them.
2) Central will implement policies to decrease negative environmental impacts such as emission of pollutants and greenhouse gases that occur during corporate operations.
3) Central will propose criteria on environmental achievement and research a revolutionary solution for it to strive to contribute to product development and environmental protection.
PROTECTING CONFIDENTIALITY, PERSONAL DATA AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1) Central considers the information of employees, business partners and customers as very important, establish and operate a protection policy for information security, and complies with various laws and regulations related to personal information.
2) Central collects the minimum required personal information and will not collect any information that may considerably violate the human rights of users. Also, when collecting personal information, we will seek consent from users and if the purpose of use is achieved, we will immediately destroy such information.
3) Central will respect the rights of properties given to knowledge creation of human and comply with laws regarding intellectual property rights and trade secret protection.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
1) Employees of Central will not engage in any financial or personal relationships that will bring about conflicts of interests between the employees of business partners and both sides.
1) Central will comply with the principle of market competition and respect business ethics and trade conventions and not pursue profits by unfair ways.
2) Employees of Central will neither collect competitor’s information in unfair ways such as making false statements or information theft nor receive confidential information without consent of owners of such information.
3) Central will ensure that employees will complete training on laws and regulations related to anti-competition.
SUSTAINABLE PURCHASING POLICY
1) Central will guide the corporate social responsibility management policy to employees of business partners.
2) If action of an central employee is contrary to this guideline or there is a concern that it may be contrary to this guideline, any business partner may either report such or inquire to the on-line report center of Central. We will keep such report or inquiry absolutely secret and keep the identity of informants or inquirer confidential.
3) Central will carry out corporate social responsible management risk analysis and status diagnosis of business partners for responsible procurement.
4) Central will reflect the result of 3) on the procurement decision of new and current business partners and seek to improve the level of corporate social responsible management with business partners.
5) Central will recommend business partners to discuss with corporate social responsible management issues and establish a responsible procurement policy that respects related principles.