customers, and society and at all times practicing
for a safe world.

CTR Story

Global Media

CTR ONTACT #01 'Hello Valuable customer' 21-02-23

본문

ONTACT: Online Communication with Customers

Hello, nice to meet you.

I am Seongjae Lee, responsible for global customer management at CTR Group.

How challenging was 2020 for you?

I sincerely hope that 2021 will be a year of peace, happiness, and safety for all of you, away from COVID-19.

Amid the COVID-19 situation, CTR has newly initiated ONTACT, Online Contact, for close communication with our customers. Through ONTACT, we aim to convey various changes and attempts by CTR to enhance customer value and trust. We sincerely appreciate your continued support and anticipation.

CTR in 2020

Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, CTR secured various new projects through diversification of customers and products. We believe that such achievements would have been difficult without CTR's spirit of prioritizing customers and the genuine trust of our customers in CTR. Particularly, we achieved remarkable success insecuring orders for aluminum control arms, CTR's representative lightweight items, for electric cars and SUVs.

CTR's Commitment in 2021

In 2021, we plan to provide more competitive proposals for more projects, especially for new projects of our customers, with CTR's strengths in various lightweight items. To respond to the diverse price and quality levels of our customers from small to large vehicle models, we are developing a full lineup of control arm portfolios in stamping, hybrid, and aluminum,using various materials and new recipes. Additionally, we are preparing various new products for the future, including injection molded ball joints, full plastic stabilizer links, and plastic injection technologies.

Please stay tuned for more updates.

CTR's Vision and Goals

CTR's vision is "CTR to Your Safe Mobility," which means "a core company that adds safety to all means of transportation." Based on our core values of challenge, collaboration, responsibility, and respect, CTR members think and act to satisfy our customers. Through this vision and core values, CTR aims to accumulate customer satisfaction and, furthermore, customer trust.

Especially in 2021, it marks the 50th anniversary of CTR's establishment. Despite the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, I am confident that if we share our hearts with our customers and join forces, we can overcome difficulties together and turn them into opportunities for growth. We sincerely ask for your continuous interest and many opportunities. Once again, I wish you all health and happiness.

Thank you.

• LIST