CTR is making continuous innovation for employees,
customers, and society and at all times practicing
for a safe world.

CTR Story

Life

‘Find Your Own Pride (Self-respect)!’ 19-09-11

본문

thumb-1030043451_Se1038Dr_35f5e3100211978fa18af7eb23e7763bf4101553_800x599.jpg

CENTRAL Co., Ltd. started in 1971 under the name of ‘Korea Central Automobile Industry Co., Ltd.'. Despite the long history of 48 years, there seems to be hardly anyone who can talk correctly about the company’s past. It seems to be only the ‘hearsays’ or ‘we used to be’ said by old-timers passing down the history only orally.
We will be able to be clear about where we start, which way we choose and where we are now for our community to move forward in the same perspective and in the same will. We can go forward properly only when we have a common answer to the question, “who are we?”
We think that it is late ‘to find the history of Central’ that starts anew. Maybe, we are a little too late to start.
There are many more things other than this and there may be unexpected cost needed to carry out this work. However, as it is said that it is better late than never, we believe that this investment shall be done for us to continuously exist. The deliverables of the project will be the chronicle of our history, stories of fun history and a museum exhibiting relics.
The work is not to chase such deliverables. It is to follow the processes of this work.
In the process, we were led to think and feel, ‘So here I am with the company that has grown all throughout the processes’, ‘I also played a part to grow and develop this company’ and ‘I will not commit a same mistake’.
C’story Project which is to find out and establish a history of Central began in August. Summarization of history, publication of stories and establishment of a history museum will be carried out based on the schedule until February 5, 2021. Maybe, it is too early to realize what meanings we will have through the history establishment project and what impacts will arise.
However, after we have completed this project, it is hoped that we will know exactly the root of this company for which we work and tell confidently about the company to your family. Let’s imagine the day when we will be able to introduce what we have done to grow the company to someone close to us beautifully.
  • LIST