CTR is making continuous innovation for employees,
customers, and society and at all times practicing
for a safe world.

CTR Story

Life

Celebrating 2019, the 48th Anniversary 19-02-12

본문

thumb-3552830790_Z0mHYJKd_b36ae259060c89e496b59db6fde0bd091d6d7bcd_800x450.jpg

I’d like to give a warm welcome to every employee. 

On February 5th, our company is celebrating its 48th anniversary. 

I’d like to express my sincere gratitude to all of you, who are making your best efforts to the development of this company. 

Also, I’d like to express my admiration to the predecessors who laid the foundation of this conglomerate, including the late Chairman Ijun Kang, founder of this company. 

On this day forty eight years ago, we took a step with a mission to create safe products to contribute to our customers and create a safer society. 

We started with our relentless passion for parts localization, and our steps have never stopped as we are making a leap forward to becoming a global mobility company for future generations going beyond being a big name in the automobile chassis and drive industry. 

Although the situation we face currently is unprecedented confusion and chaos, we are moving forward with our will to overcome these adversities no matter what by setting challenging goals and perhaps this is because the entrepreneurship that has written the history of challenges despite numerous difficulties we faced for nearly half a century run in our blood. 

Now we are in the age of a big revolution opening a new chapter in the history. 

As the new paradigm spreads due to the 4th industrial revolution, we are facing an environment where only future-leading companies can survive. In the present situation where the environments change rapidly, I’d like to ask you to be sure to practice certain things in the way you work. 

I’d like to ask you to strive to reach the ‘excellent level’ CENTRAL Way aims for by raising the speed and completeness of your work while having the understanding and insights to read the flow of the external environments. 

We must open our eyes and ears to the world and pursue a highly productive organization that creates superior values based on our spirit of challenge and responsibility. 

Speed is important to take the initiatives in changes as the environment changes, we must identify what we need to do and understand the problems, make a rapid decision and implement it. 

Also, while pursuing speed, we must increase the completeness of our work by examining every detail under the bigger directions to ensure we don’t miss out small things and continuously look for ways we can work efficiently and make improvements. 

Growth and development always start from changes. 

If we don’t change our attitude and mind at work, we can never find anything. I believe there are always opportunities in difficulties we endure. 

Let us remember once again that our strength is to overcome a crisis threatening our very existence with blood, sweat and tears and make it as a stepping stone to a greater leap in any circumstances. 

On this meaningful occasion of our 48th anniversary, let us remember our history to this day and engrave in our heart the firm belief that there exist ways to realize our vision “CENTRAL to your safe mobility” and continue moving forward. 

I’d like to thank you very much for your unwavering affection to the company and hard work and wish you and your family health and happiness. 

Thank you. 

Taeryeong Kang, Chairman of Central

• LIST